Spring has arrived and is bringing warmer temperatures while the great outdoors summons serious grillers. The aroma of burgers, hot dogs, steaks and chicken waft through many a California neighborhood. A great marinade enhances grilling like nothing else and a recipe worth adopting is this easy chicken marinade for wings and drumsticks:
BBQ Party Wings and Drumsticks Marinade
- 1 large Zip closure bag
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsp “Smoky Spanish BBQ” rub (The Spanish Tin)
- BBQ sauce (your choice)
- Chicken wings
- Chicken drumsticks
- 1-2 hrs prior to grilling marinate your chicken wings and drumsticks.
- Combine the olive oil and special rub in the large zip closure bag.
- Seal and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Place chicken in the zip closure bag and store in the refrigerator up to 2 hours.
Once the chicken has marinated, remove wings and drumsticks and place on the grill.
Once the meat is nearly cooked through, brush barbecue sauce over the chicken for full flavor.
Serve delicious wings and drumsticks with a nice salad, corn on the cob, or any number of family favorites.
Grilling is enjoyed during spring and summer months and a special marinade brings memorable flavor to otherwise regular dishes. Try this recipe on friends and family and enjoy their requests for seconds.
Eastland Escrows, Inc.
302 E. Rowland St.
Covina, California 91723
Phone: (626) 331-2225