When you are closing on a home or when you just have questions, contact Eastland Escrows. We can provide information that will help you feel more secure about the purchase of a house. We proudly serve the region from offices in Covina, California.
Spring is a time to freshen things up, and that includes the look of your home’s interior. Here are some relatively easy and affordable tips to help make a big difference in your home for spring.
- Re-arrange your furniture. Simply moving your furniture into a different arrangement can make a refreshing difference.
- Add fresh flowers. Colorful flowers are affordable and available this time of year.and an floral arrangement can add color and a fresh scent.
- Paint an accent wall. You don’t have to paint an entire room to make a change. Choose one wall and paint it boldly.
- Change the curtains on a small window. Adding an inexpensive valance or swags on a bathroom or kitchen window can really add a splash.
- Add a bright area rug. Even a spring-themed welcome mat can make visitors smile!
- Add new bathroom accent pieces or wall hangings.