With the cooler fall weather fast approaching, it is the perfect time to spend with your family over a delicious, warm dinner. Especially with the kids back in school, it is a good time to pull out some of your favorite simple, quick recipes that everyone enjoys to keep every satisfied after a long day. Keep this delicious BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza recipe in mind the next time you are looking for a delicious dinner option for the whole family.
- 1 loaf of French Bread
- 1 ½ – 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- ¼ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro
- Heat your broiler to high.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the French Bread in half, lengthwise.
- Place the bread under the broiler for 2 minutes and remove.
- Spread the onions and cheese on the top on the warmed bread.
- Shred the chicken using your fingers or forks. Mix the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce to ensure that it is thoroughly coated.
- Place the chicken on top of the bread.
- Place the bread with the toppings under the broiler for another 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Slice the bread and enjoy! Top with extra BBQ sauce or cilantro if desired.
Eastland Escrow encourages you to try this delicious recipe with your family the next time you are looking for something delicious and easy after a long day of school and work.