Happy Halloween from Eastland Escrows! To help get into the holiday spirit, make sure to try this fun, delicious marshmallow witch recipe this Halloween!
- ½ cup vanilla frosting, divided
- 36 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 drop each or green, yellow, and red food coloring
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- 12 chocolate wafers
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 mild chocolate kisses
- For the face of the witches, place a dab of frosting on the bottom of three chocolate chips, and press two in for the eyes and one for the nose into each marshmallow.
- For the hair, combine a drop of water and green food coloring into a plastic bag and shake well. Add the coconut into the bag and continue to shake. Spread a small amount of frosting on the sides of the marshmallows, and press the coconut hair into the frosting.
- Put 3 tablespoons of frosting into a small, heavy-duty resalable plastic bag. Tint the frosting with the red and yellow food coloring to turn it orange, and set aside.
- For the witch hats, spread some of the remaining frosting on the center of the wafers, and press the peanut butter cups upside down into the frosting. Lightly spread the bottoms of the chocolate kisses with extra frosting, and place them on the peanut butter cups. Cut a small hole in the corner of the plastic bag with the orange frosting and insert a small star tip. Put pipe stars around the base of each peanut butter cup. Then secure each hat to a witch with a small dab of frosting.
Eastland Escrows in Covina, California would like to encourage you to try this delicious recipe this Halloween!