Delicious Recipe for the Holidays
While you are planning for all of your holiday festivities this season, keep this delicious candy cane fudge recipe that your whole family will enjoy in mind!
- 2, 10 ounce packages vanilla baking chips
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ cups crushed candy canes
- 1 dash red or green food coloring
- Line an 8-inch, square baking pan with aluminum foil and generously grease it.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla chips in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until the mixture is almost completely melted, remove from the heat and continue to stir until smooth. When the vanilla chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, candy canes, and food coloring.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, cut into squares, and enjoy!
For more fun and family friendly holiday tips, contact Eastland Escrows in Covina, California.