Valentine’s Day is just a couple of days away, which means it is the perfect time to start looking for that special gift for your loved one. Keep these simple gift ideas in mind that your significant other is sure to love.
- Custom postcard pack – pick out some of your favorite pictures from trips that you have taken together and create a custom pack of postcards.
- Apology notepad – nobody is perfect, which means mistakes happen. Apology notepads are a great way to acknowledge what you did wrong in a hilarious way. Laugh off little mistakes with your someone special with a fun apology notepad.
- Long distance mug – if you are in a long distance relationship with a coffee or tea lover, create a custom coffee cup for them! Paint the state that you live in on one cup and the state your love is in on the other. Connect the two states with a trail of hearts so that your significant other can think of how much you care each morning.
- Jigsaw puzzle – a puzzle can be a fun activity that you two can do together. Make it even more special by making a puzzle of the map of where you first met. A quiet night together will be full of fun and memories with this special gift.
- Personalized jewelry – you cannot go wrong with a personalized piece of jewelry. From a necklace that includes significant dates, to a ring with your initials, your loved one will love something that was made special for them.
- Flowers always make an impression and there are deals out there.
All of us at Eastland Escrows in Covina, California would like to wish you and your special someone a happy and romantic Valentine’s Day!