This recipe for a chocolate orange cheesecake dessert is bound to impress your loved one.
Whether you’re taking your loved one on a romantic day out or wining and dining your spouse at a swanky restaurant, you’ll want to be sure that you make your Valentine’s Day a good one. Buying a thoughtful present or making a home cooked supper and dessert are often all it takes to let your loved one know how much they mean to you.
Now that Valentine’s Day is around the corner, be sure to whip up this delicious chocolate orange cheesecake for your sweetie!
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 cups soaked cashews
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup agave
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grated dark chocolate as garnish, optional
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or strong blender until it is chunky but blended.
- Scoop mixture into a 9″ springform pan. Press the mixture into the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Freeze to set, at least one hour or more.
- After your cashews have soaked for at least an hour, throw them in your food processor. Add the freshly squeezed orange juice, agave, cocoa powder, salt, orange extract, and coconut oil. Blend on high for about a minute, more if your machine needs it. The consistency will be that of a thick pudding, whipped, and mostly pourable.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and pour cheesecake filling on top, tapping the pan several times on the counter to level the filling completely flat.
- Place the assembled cheesecake back in the freezer or in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set completely. Placing it in the freezer will result in a firmer, more ice cream like texture. Placing it in the fridge will leave it much softer and more like a custard.
- Once the cheesecake has set, remove it from the fridge/freezer and top around the outer edge with grated chocolate.
- Slice, serve & enjoy!
The team wishes you and your loved ones a happy Valentine’s Day, complete with this chocolate orange cheesecake. When you’re looking for the right escrow company, contact Eastland Escrows to get our dedicated team of escrow professionals behind you. Visit us today to get started on your escrow process in Covina and nearby cities in California!